API Inspector's Toolbox Enterprise Edition
- Compatible with all Microsoft Access versions
- Log10 Function into the MathFuctions
- Updated the STI Checklist for more STI specific detail
- Updated Venting Calculations
- Fixed governing component logic in PV Cmplx Shell/heads
- Updated API-650 references
- Updated API-653 references
- Updated API-570 references
Now Data Analysis and Reporting is made simple and easy with the enhanced API Inspectors Toolbox – Enterprise Edition, an integrated suite of software tools. The API Inspectors Toolbox – Enterprise Edition (653/570/510) can be used by inspectors in the field or office to complete comprehensive and accurate reports in a fraction of the time normally required. The API Inspectors Toolbox provides a series of data gathering templates that can be used by field inspectors who can then hand off the data to others for analysis and reporting, thus allowing this function to be centralized and made more efficient.
With the API Inspectors Toolbox, data analysis and reporting is:
- Made more accurate
- Made more comprehensive
- Presented in a more professional manner
- Completed in minutes rather than hours or days
The API Inspectors Toolbox allows you to store retrieve and transport the data and reports electronically as needed.
API 510 Module – The API-510 inspection code applies to all refining and chemical process vessels that have been placed in service and covers the in-service inspection, repair, alteration, and rerating activities for pressure vessels. The API 510 Toolbox a cutting edge tool for meeting the API-510 technical requirements for design, welding, NDE, and materials as applied to the inspection, rerating, repair, and alteration of in-service pressure vessels. It is intended for use by organizations that maintain or have access to an authorized inspection agency, a repair organization, and technically qualified pressure vessel engineers, inspectors, and examiners. The disciplines include Design Criteria, Inspection Guidelines, and Repair Specifications for pressure vessels and allows for independent calculations for virtually any type component and design condition including ASME Sect VIII, Div 1 App 2 Flanges, Heat Exchanger floating covers, Tower wind and structural loads, Horizontal tanks (i.a.w. the Zick formula), and more.
API 570 Module - covers the inspection, rating, repair, and alteration procedures for metallic and FRP piping systems and their associated pressure relieving devices that have been in-service. The intent of this code is to specify the maintenance, in-service inspection and condition-monitoring program that is needed to determine the integrity of piping between tanks and other assets. The API Toolbox provides accurate and timely assessments to determine if any changes in the condition of piping could possibly compromise continued safe operation. API 570 was developed for the petroleum refining and chemical process industries but may be used, where practical, for any piping system. It is intended for use by organizations that maintain or have access to an authorized inspection agency, a repair organization, and technically qualified piping engineers, inspectors, and examiners.
API 653 Module – provides structured subject matter analysis separated into a step-by-step process (Shell, Fixed Roof, Floor, Shell Nozzles, etc.). These component text windows have subsets of pages addressing the degree of degradation and other discrepancies. The disciplines include Design Criteria, Inspection Guidelines, and Repair Specifications for each of the components, etc.
Program Features & Benefits:
- Saves time and effort to retrieve information via topical tabulated presentation- Drill down to information quickly (i.e. Material specs, PWHT guide, Design Codes, et.) and automated data retrieval based on specification input in the reporting and calculation pages.
- Issues Procedures – (i.e. Hold points for a Tank TA's, PT Procedure, etc.)
- Basic Code and Regulation links.
- Independent Component Calculations (MAWP, tmin, remaining life, conversions, etc.)
- Recording job data for future references or reporting (Coating specifications and applications, Hydro calcs, etc.)
- Work pages for evaluating contractor welding procedures (WPS, PQR, WPQ)
- Report Building Modules for API-510, 570 and 653 compliant Inspection Reports that include sections for:
- Executive Summary
- Inspection finding and recommendations
- Component calculations
- Corrosion rates and remaining life
- Thickness data records
- Design data sheets
- Inspection forms
- Repair Specifications
- Field Inspectors can write the reports in the field and then export the report to a report writer in an office for QA/QC and issuance.
- Great study tool for candidates preparing to take the Inspectors Exams for API-653, 510 and 570.